Starbucks is more than just coffee. It’s a brand that delivers an experience that’s echoed in every detail—from store decor to the logo on their coffee cups. Customers buy their brews with that experience in mind. And, your business is no different! With the right branding, it becomes far more than a garage or parking space.
Branding is the process of researching, developing, and applying distinct features to your brand. When customers associate these features with your products and services, plus the experiences they provide, you’ve achieved brand recognition!
“Your brand only works if you do.” Every inch of your business should reflect your brand, especially at key customer touchpoints. Start branding your valet or parking business with these industry tips.
- Brands are like people: Think of your brand as a person. Ask yourself, who it is (identity), how it behaves (personality) and how you want customers to remember it (experience). This will help you craft your brand voice, visual style, and messaging.
- Keep it consistent: Establish brand guidelines so you present a consistent, recognizable presence across all platforms and mediums.
- Stick to a strategy: Develop a roadmap to evolve your brand with long- and short-term goals.
- Inspire don’t imitate: Competitive analysis is great, as long as you use it to fine-tune your unique brand. Don’t get lost in the crowd by copying other companies.
- Good brand, good employees: Once you’ve established your brand, use it to attract talented employees.
Your One-Stop Shop: The Valet Spot
Speaking of employees, encourage them to use your logo, tagline, imagery, and brand voice. They’re your brand ambassadors. Even better, make their task simpler with branded podiums and signage. The Valet Spot makes it easy with vinyl decals, wraps, and magnets for valet parking stands. We even offer custom delineator signs and valet tickets. Add your company logo and colors or promote special events and offers. Need a kiosk? Our Custom Professional Kiosk features interchangeable panels in 600+ laminate looks including fabric, stone, wood, patterns, and more. We’ll also produce sign panels with custom artwork. Need more branding inspiration? Visit our gallery. Or, if you’re ready to make a purchase today, give us a call at (877) 959-3693!