In order to promote the launch of the Lexus’s 350 sedan, they’ve commissioned a really cool guide to valet parking on their website www.LexusValetGuide.com. Here is a quick rundown of the core topics:
1) The Lingo – For example, “The Benji, the Grand Daddy of Gratuities”
2) The Five Common Parking Personalities – For example, “The Gadget Geek” featuring GPS montioring systems with Homelink technology.
3) Proper Tipping in Polite Society – 10 bucks for a decent job.
4) Parking Do’s and Don’ts – Let me take a guess, don’t joyride.
5) The Inside Scoop on Parking in Major US Cities – Like, everybody is a star in Miami.
6) Getting The Cherry Space Up Front – 20 bucks minimum tip.
I really recommend this guide for a laugh, but it also shows the history and class associated with the profession. Its would be perfect for sharing with your employees at a staff meeting. The 38-page guide, which is available for free download at www.LexusValetGuide.com, also includes results from a nationwide valet parking survey commissioned by the automaker.