In the first ever episode of The Valet Parking Podcast, we sit down to talk with Chris Bystryk of Guardian Parking. Chris’s story starts with one location and a lot of guts and ends with him at the helm of a 45 location business that’s yet to have an unsatisfied client. Oh, and he did it without ever locking a customer into a contract or building a website.
Listen to This Interview to Learn:
- How Chris identifies and pitches new venues.
- Why getting rid of contracts could explode your valet business.
- The customer first attitude and process that Chris used to grow his business to 45 operations.
- The mindset and approach Chris uses when pitching new locations.
- How to instill your company’s values in your employees by creating win-win-win situations between yourself, your employees, and your customers.
- Why you should probably spend more time talking with your customers.
- The two most important things you really need to know to run a successful valet company.