We are thrilled to have Vicki Pero on today’s episode! Vicki is the Principal of Marlyn Group LLC, a parking service consultancy company that offers comprehensive operations and proprietary best practice resources for private and public organizations. Vicki has seventeen years of operations and administration experience with national parking companies.
On this episode of The Valet Parking Podcast, Vicki shares her expertise on how to start a valet and the operations and systems needed to run it successfully.
You’re going to want to tune into this episode because Vicki shares how to build solid structure programs for new and experienced owners. You’ll also find out how customer development can help increase the value of your services.
Listen to This Interview to Learn:
- The common request from valet parking operators
- How to attract and retain valet employees
- Why on-boarding programs are a must for a valet business
- How to REDUCE the high turn-over rate
- The process for opening a new valet location
- Where to look for help in taking your business to the next level
- The future of the valet industry with technology and Green initiatives
Mentioned in This Interview:
- Marlyn Group
- Green Parking Council
- Interview with Bart Bement
- International Parking Institute
- National Parking Association (NPA)
- Women In Parking